Project Name: ULearn.
Project Mission: Youth employment in Uganda through modern agricultural practices.
Project Timeline: 2018-2020.
Project Area: Eastern Uganda - Buyende, Kamuli, Tororo.
Production: Green Chilli, Hot Pepper, Sweet Potatoes, Okra
Project Timeline: April 2019-2023.
Project Area: Western Uganda - Ibanda, Kamwenge, Mbarara, Kabalore.
Production: Hot Pepper
Project Timeline: June 2019-2021.
Provides scheduled cargo flights to Europe for our agricultural produce.
KK FOODS is partnering with COLEACP to provide:
1. Technical assistance for the design of trials on the demonstration farm;
2. Training of extension officers on pest management;
3. Technical assistance and training for the design and implementation of a post-harvest management system, including cold chain management;
4. Technical assistance and training for achieving Global GAP certification;
5. Improvement of energy efficiency and assessment on feasibility of solar panels.
Project Timeline: Starting March 2020
Copyright © KK Foods, 2022. All Rights Reserved